Adobe Creative Cloud Full Suite
A Creative Cloud complete membership gives you access to the entire Creative Suite collection, plus many additional applications and services. With Creative Cloud, you receive new features as soon as they happen. Adobe Creative Cloud provides software for graphic design, video editing, and web development. Popular programs include Adobe Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
You can download complete CC memberships or individual apps on a month to month basis, and once the apps are downloaded, they are available on your computer - not the cloud. Anything that you save to the cloud is accessible from any device with internet access. CC applications are available only as part of Creative Cloud.
Manufacturer Part Number:
- Students to obtain your free license, please see the Helpful Resources section below
- Faculty/staff can purchase license through eSHOP. You must be a shopper in eSHOP. To access eSHOP login through Firefly
No returns or cancellations
Adobe Creative Cloud for Students
Adobe Creative Cloud is now free to UNL Students through the use of student technology fees.
- Request your huskers email account - Sign up here
- Create your Adobe Account and download Creative Cloud software - Follow instructions from this Student Account Setup Guide
- If you already purchased a subscription elsewhere, follow instructions to transfer and cancel existing subscription here.
- Additional FAQ and troubleshooting PDF guide
Adobe Creative Cloud for Faculty/Staff
For Purchase by UNL Only. An Adobe Creative Cloud subscription is available for work purposes through eSHOP. This is a subscription that must be renewed every year in September. The department is responsible for renewing their subscription on a yearly basis to be in compliance. The subscription does NOT notify the user it is time to renew.
With the purchase of a subscription, a license for home use also becomes available at a very affordable price.
UNK, UNO and UNMC faculty and staff should contact their campus IT department directly use information.
We currently use named-user licensing and Device Licensing. Please see the matrix for the differences in licensing.
|Licenses for each individual user on their institutional computer with teacher and staff rights to install on two computers, one for work and one for home use
||Licenses for each computer, rather than each user, with rights to install on one computer per license
|Choice of complete set of Creative Cloud applications or single-app option
||Choice of complete set of Creative Cloud applications or single-app option