MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming.
Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language, tools, and built-in math functions enable you to explore multiple approaches and reach a solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages, such as C/C++ or Java®. You can use MATLAB for a range of applications, including signal processing and communications, image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology. More than a million engineers and scientists in industry and academia use MATLAB, the language of technical computing.
How to Re-Activate the Campus-Wide License
Attention MATLAB Users – Steps to update/refresh your MATLAB installation
University of Nebraska has renewed our campus-wide licenses to MATLAB & Simulink. For continued access to MATLAB, you will need to update the license file. You may choose one of these options to update your license file:
To update the License File in MATLAB (internet connection required):
Go to Help > Licensing > Update Current Licenses
To update the License File in the License Center:
1. Access the MathWorks License Center here: https://www.mathworks.com/licensecenter/ (log-in required)
2. Select TAH license 40591159 (UNK), 40591155 (UNMC), 40591157 (UNO), 866198 (UNL)
3. Click on the "Activation and Installation" tab below
4. Click on the Activation Label for the activation you wish to validate
5. Click on the "Get License File" button. Select to either email or download the license file.
6. Once downloaded, open MATLAB and go to Help > Licensing > Activate Software
7. Select to Activate without using the internet
8. Browse to a copy of the newest license file saved. MATLAB should now run without displaying the "due to expire" message.